What does travel and training look like in BC local government? You responded and the results present a varied approach.
We asked you about per diems, travel, tipping and training budgets.
PER DIEM RATES REPORTED:
- 82% of local governments report that their policy does not include a tipping restriction
- 11% reported that tipping is restricted at 15%
- One local government reports that tipping is prohibited
- Two outliers reported tipping restrictions of 18% and 20%
- Only 5% of local governments reported having a maximum dollar cap on hotel charges
TRAINING BUDGETS FOR FINANCE DEPARTMENT STAFF PER EMPLOYEE REPORTED:
For detailed results for this question or any past question, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you to all who participated in this questionnaire. The online Forum is a great place to continue the conversation.
If you have a topic for a future quarterly question please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (250) 382-6871.