The Government Finance Officers Association of British Columbia (GFOABC) is a professional Association that represents local government finance professionals across BC.
What We Do
- Promote excellence in local government through the support and development of financial professionals.
- Train and develop Finance Officers to be skilled and current in their work at courses held throughout the year and throughout BC.
- Provide annual events such as our Provincial Conference, Boot Camp and Professional Development (PD) programs.
- Promote networking opportunities for our members.
- The GFOABC has grown to over 1,000 members and a circulation list of more than 1,400.
- These members represent 160 Municipalities and 28 Regional Districts, covering 99% of the Province’s population.
- In total, our members control more than $8.3 billion in expenditures and $9.0 billion in cash and investments.
- Year-long event opportunities across BC beyond the Annual Conference.
- Discounts of 25% - 100% off a booth at the Conference Trade Show.
- First chance at delivering instructional content to our members year-round.
- Direct contact with conference delegates.
- Ongoing exposure to approximately 1,400 people who read our quarterly newsletter.
- Contact with senior Local Government decision makers.
For more information contact us.