Make Your Voice Heard – PSAB’s Future Work Plan Consultation
The Public Sector Accounting Board has released a Consultation Paper which sets out future projects it may consider during the 2022-2027 Strategic Plan period.
PSAB is seeking input from its stakeholders to determine what priority projects PSAB should take on with its residual resources.
Respond to our survey and give us your input!
Take Our survey
About our survey:
- Participating in the survey does not require you to register.
- There are 9 questions, and the survey should take approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Survey closes end of day Thursday, November 3, 2022.
It is essential PSAB hears your views on the proposed projects so that it can best address your needs and priorities.
The Board proposes the following project topics in no order:
- Impairment of Assets
- Amendment to the Introduction to Public Sector Accounting Standards
- Update to accounting changes, Section PS 2120
- Update statement of recommended practice (SORP) 1, Financial Statement Discussion and Analysis (FSD&A)
PSAB looks forward to and appreciates your feedback and insights!
For more information, please visit our PSAB Future Work Plan Consultation project page.