What is the GFOABC?
The Government Finance Officers Association of British Columbia (GFOABC) is a professional Association that represents local government finance officers in BC.
What We Do
- Promote excellence in local government through the support and development of financial professionals.
- Train and develop Finance Officers to be skilled and current in their work at courses held throughout the year and throughout BC.
- Provide annual events such as our Provincial Conference, Boot Camp and Professional Development (PD) programs.
- Promote networking opportunities for our members.
- The GFOABC has grown to over 1,000 members and a circulation list of more than 1,400.
- These members represent 160 Municipalities and 28 Regional Districts, covering 99% of the Province’s population.
- We are expanding our membership through Water Improvement, Irrigation and Dyking Districts; and through Libraries and Police Departments.
- In total, our members control more than $8.3 billion in expenditures and $9.0 billion in cash and investments.
- Year-long event opportunities across BC beyond the Annual Conference.
- Discounts of 25% - 100% off a booth at the Conference Trade Show.
- First chance at delivering instructional content to our members year-round.
- Direct contact with over 200 Conference delegates.
- Ongoing exposure to approximately 1,400 people who read our quarterly newsletter.
- Contact with senior Local Government decision makers.
- Participation in our Temporary Support Program - NEW!
- Opportunity to participate in GFOABC webinar forums - NEW!
To Become A Sponsor
GFOABC’s sponsorship opportunities allow you to reach all GFOABC attendees and members. Whether you have a specific idea in mind or want to contribute as a general supporter, there is something for everyone.
- Choose the level of sponsorship that best suits your organization (Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze)
- Select from our list of specific sponsorship opportunities
- If you have a custom idea, we want to hear it
For more information contact us at (250) 382-6871 or email@example.com.