How to Download the APP
- If you are using ANDROID, please use this link
- If you are using APPLE, please use this link
- If you are using your COMPUTER BROWSER, please use this link
NOTE: Attendees can access the conference APP on up to three devices at a time with the same login.
Review the How to Guide
- The step-by-step document found HERE will be your guide. Look to this to help you navigate through the APP.
- Be sure to explore the APP and add your SESSIONS to your schedule.
- Feeling competitive? Join in on the fun and get the jump on some early challenges! You bet there will be a prize for this!
NOTE: A Self-Edit link will be emailed to all delegates on May 28. Please follow the steps outlined in the email. Click on the Self-Edit link button in the email to update your profile (bio, photo, website, links, documents). If you do not receive this email by noon on Friday, May 29, please check your Junk or Spam folder. If you still can not locate your email, please contact us.
Running the Application
When running the APP through your BROWSER, please ensure the following:
- You have a strong wireless/wired internet connection.
- Do not stream other videos/music software in the background or in other tabs. Examples of this: YouTube, Spotify, SoundCloud etc.
NOTE: It is better for your Bandwidth if you are not running a multitude of applications/pages while taking part in the conference to ensure there is no interference or lag.
If you need CPD credits, please go to “External Links” tab in the session that you are attending for more information.